- Best in class Kubota 74.3HP engine, renowned worldwide for exceptional performance and reliability.
- The Common Rail System (CRS) electronically controls the timing and amount of fuel that is injected in stages, ensuring optimal combustion for greater gas efficiency, better fuel economy and less engine noise.
- Tier IV-certified, thanks to the emissions-reducing combination of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and the Diesel Particulate (DPF) Muffler.
- Kubota’s automatic regeneration system burns away the soot that accumulates in the DPF muffler to keep the muffler clean and working longer.
- Self-leveling function keeps the bucket or forks in a horizontal position without having to manually adjust the angle when lifting the arm.
- Wide working range and unique vertical lift design delivers exceptional long reach of 936mm. The tip of the arm is optimally shaped to provide an exceptionally high hinge pin height of 3258mm for easier dumping into trucks and other lifting tasks.
- Standard speed function to shift from 11.9 km/h to 18.9 km/h with a press of a button.
- Kubota Shockless Ride (KSR) helps minimise fatigue by smoothing out your ride when carrying heavy loads over rough terrain.
- Crack-resistant heavy-duty tyres feature durable tread pattern for superior grip and stability. The sidewalls are wider than the wheel to prevent stones and dirt from becoming wedged between them.
- Ground clearance of 207mm let’s you drive over troublesome obstacles with ease.
HAND & FOOT CONTROL
- The dial throttle is ideal for jobs that require a constant engine speed and conveniently located to let you change the engine speed setting while operating the levers.
- The optional multi-function levers (STD on High Flow model) provide fingertip control of all major vehicle and attachment operations, letting you keep both hands on the levers at all times for optimal operating efficiency.