- Submersible cast iron and coated steel sump pump with vertical float switch
- Top suction pump design eliminates air locks and clogging from debris in bottom of sump pit
- Epoxy-coated steel motor housing and rugged, cast iron pump base
- Fully submersible
- 1/3 HP; max. flow rate is 3800 GPH; 2700 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- 1-1/2 in. NPT discharge
- For use in 11 in. Dia or larger sump basins; 9 in. on level and 4 in. off level
- On 9 in. – off 4 in.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
Wayne 1/3 HP Cast Iron Submersible Sump Pump with Vertical Float Switch
Call for Price / Day
Wayne’s CDU790 features a durable cast iron base and epoxy-coated housing for long life and quiet operation. This submersible pump is designed for 11 in. or larger sump pits. The CDU series is one of the most popular replacement pumps in America. The ceramic mechanical seal assures long life in the most demanding applications and the 1-1/2 in. discharge allows easy installation plus maximum flow.